Neurosensory integration is a complex, multifaceted approach to addressing issues with neurological development that can lead to the manifestation of symptoms of ADD/ADHD, Sensory Processing Disorder, and Autism Spectrum Disorder
We work through this in a combination of ways
- Determining and integrating any retained primitive reflexes
- Resolving any methylation issues that contribute to toxic burdens
- Gentle chiropractic adjustments
- Cranial adjusting that improves the flow of cerebral spinal fluid which helps the brain eliminate toxins
- Brain balancing exercises (in office and at home) to strengthen necessary neurological connections
This is not a cure, magic bullet, nor a quick treatment approach. It takes commitment and long term care but the results can be profound and greatly increase quality of life for those affected with neurosensory issues. If you’d like to discuss how we can help you or a loved one, please reach out to us!! We’d be happy to meet with you and answer any questions you may have.